Whether you live in Tampa, FL, or Clinton Township, MI, estate planning can be incredibly complicated. Precisely for this reason, it is essential to retain the services of a seasoned Estate Planning Lawyer who can help you navigate the process. If you need to set up any component — such as Wills, Trusts, or Health Directives, the AWS Law Firm is ready to guide you along the path. Hiring a Wills and Trusts lawyer can make the difference for a smooth transition for your family and loved ones. In order to avoid the potential for conflict among your descendants, proactively establishing the proper documentation is crucial. Whether it be with Living Trusts, Trusts that are Revocable or Irrevocable in nature, Wills and Testaments, real estate deeds, or Powers of Attorney, ensure that you receive the best possible counsel from an experienced Estate Planning lawyer.
- What Are Some Estate Planning Documents and Tools That Can Be Helpful for Middle-Aged, Well-Established Individuals or Couples as They Look Toward Retirement?
- What Happens to a Trust Created in a Person’s Lifetime When They Pass Away? What Exactly Is Involved in Trust Administration?
- What Are Some of the Major Pitfalls That Can Come From Attempting to Create Your Own Estate Planning Documents or Using an Online Legal Document Service to Plan for Your Future?
- Is Estate Planning A One-Size-Fits-All Process Or Does Everyone Require Something A Little Bit Different?
- What Are Some Different Estate Planning Scenarios That You Come Across, And How Do You Assist In Those Situations?
- What Should Be The Ultimate Goal Of Proper Estate Planning? What Should Every Estate Plan Accomplish?
- When Is The Best Time To Start Estate Planning? Is It Ever Too Early Or Too Late?
- What Are Some Of The Common Misconceptions Or Misunderstandings People Have About The Process Or Purpose Of Setting Up An Estate Plan?
- What In Your Personal Background Led You To Practice Estate Planning Law?
We are the source for your estate planning needs. Combining a fundamental understanding of the big picture with the complexity of financial investments and legacy concerns, you are provided proactive solutions to a diversity of questions.
What Is Estate Planning? What Happens If Someone Passes Away Without An Estate Plan?
Estate planning is the practice of getting all of the documents in order for the time when you pass away (as well as those documents that might be needed for the time period leading up to that) to ensure your family and your loved ones will be in a good position. If we don’t have estate planning documents such as a will in place when we die, that can lead to a lot of confusion for family members who are already going through a difficult time, and it can certainly lead to friends or relatives not knowing what your wishes would have been for that eventuality. Read More
Call Now For A Personalized Consultation